GGNZ Regional Event - Outdoor Masterchef Competition
Guide to Organising a Regional Outdoor Masterchef Competition
This pack contains all the information to set up and run a Regional Event for Guides and Rangers based on an Outdoor Masterchef Cooking competition.
Added by the GGNZ Programme Team
Girls bring all food and equipment required to prepare, cook and clean up.
Aim: In teams of 2-4 girls, cook a two course (main + dessert) menu of your choice, using only outdoor cooking methods for tasting by the Outdoor MasterChef Judging Panel
See attachments for:
• Tips for organising an Outdoor Masterchef event
• Information about the event – to be sent out to girls alongside OGM invite
• Team registration form – print one for each team, to be completed upon arrival on the day
• Scoring sheet – print one for each team, to be completed by the judges as they taste each meal
• Score board – to be updated with team scores so girls can see how they are placed
• Signs for fire safety, registration, first aid and judging
• Badges to print to identify judges, first aiders and support people
- Outdoor Cooking
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements