Indoor wide game - find the marble in a circle
Marble or Small Object
1. Have everyone stand in a circle next to each other with one person in the center.
2. The person in the center closes their eyes.
3. The people in the circle hold their fists out in front of them.
4. The marble is passed around the circle, very sneakily (the best way is to have group hold one fist palm up and one fist palm down, then pass the marble from one palm up fist to a palm down fist beside it)
5. The person in the center has to guess where the marble is.
6. Once they think they have it figured out, they may tap the fist of that person. If they are right, the holder becomes the guesser. If they are wrong, the marble continues to be passed behind their back.
- Indoor games
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements