* A balloon with an instruction in it, must be passed around the circle until the Leader says stop.
* Whoever is let holding the balloon must pop it, then complete the instruction on the piece of paper inside the balloon.
Balloons - enough for every Kea
An adult to help tie off balloon
* Write an instruction on a small piece of paper e.g do 10 star jumps, make a sound of animal or bird, tell others one thing you did in the holiday, what is your favourite movie or song.
* Place the piece of paper inside the balloon.
* Blow up the balloon an tie if off.
* Stand in a circle.
* Pass the balloon around the circle until the Leader says stop.
* Whoever is holding the balloon pops it and does whatever the instruction says.
* Keep playing until everyone has had a turn.
* Balloon for each Kea with instruction in.
* Be aware of kids who don’t like balloons popping.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements