The young people test their hearing skills to be directed across the hall blindfolded.
- Pair the young people up and blindfold one in each pair
- The blindfolded child is placed at one end of the playing area. The other child is at the other end of the playing area
- The blindfolded child needs to listen to the instructions from their partner to be directed across the hall
- This game is harder with a lot of noise going on
- To make it even harder, you can have the young people only allowed to use certain parts of the playing area, for example certain coloured squares or tiles, or use chairs to block certain paths
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements