Paper Plate Discus
This activity was taken from Join-in-Jamboree - September - Looking to the Future
Set up an area for throwing the paper plate.
- All competitors throw the plate, Frisbee style, along the marked off area.
- All competitors throw from the same line.
- Out of area should be a no-throw and you have extra points for hitting the end wall. Each competitor should have three attempts.
- Record their scores and pass to the score person.
- We recommend two plates glued together for stability, but this depends on the length of the room.
- Global Challenge
- Global - International scouting