Emergency Aid Staged Level 2
Report Copyright Infringement
View in OSM UK View in OSM NZ
Know what to do at the scene of an accident, Know how to get help from the emergency service. Know how to clear an airway and place in the recovery position. Know how to deal with major bleeding. Know how to deal with burns and scalds. Treatment for shock
First Aid Instructor. Telephone. Resucitation dummy. Bandages.
- Communicator - 999
- Communicator - Directions
- Community - First aid
- Emergency Aid - Accident
- Emergency Aid - Airway and Recovery Position
- Emergency Aid - Burns
- Emergency Aid - Emergency services
- Emergency Aid - Major bleeding
- Emergency Aid - Minor bleeding
- Friendship - Emergency
- Orienteer - Safety
- Outdoor - Accident Actions
- Outdoor - Adult Help
- Outdoor - Cuts, burns and bites
- Road Safety - Telephone
Rainbow, Brownie, Guide and Senior Section leaders should visit Online Guide Manager.
© 2011, 2017 Online Youth Manager Ltd.