Beavers match up map symbols and their meanings
- Cards with map symbols and a corresponding set of cards with their names (start with 5-10 matching pairs and add more as they grow in confidence)
- Bowls/ Buckets; 2 per card set (one for the symbols and one for the meanings)
- Beavers line up in teams with a set of cards per team.
- In turn, each player pairs up a symbol with it's meaning and runs to an adult at the other end of the hall who checks they are paired up correctly then gets the Beaver to find the symbol on the map and takes the cards.
- The winning team is the first to complete all their cards.