chairs or bench, ball
- Split the scouts into two teams.
- Ask them to get a chair each and place their chairs in a line in the middle of the room.
- One scout should stand on their chair at each end of the hall.
- The rest of the scouts should then stand in front of the other teamâ€™s chairs.
- The scouts should aim to throw the ball over the heads of the other team to
their player on the chair.
- If the person on the chair catches the ball then the person who threw the
ball gets to join the catcher on the chairs.
- The aim of the game is to be the first team with all players on the chairs.
- Teamwork - Team-building