By undertaking this activity young people should feel more comfortable with, and confident in, being able to talk
about sex and relationships. You should agree on the words that shall be used throughout the programme for sex,
sexuality and body parts.
1. Ask the young people to get into small groups and provide each group with a sheet of paper and pen.
2. Ask the young people to complete the A to Z with all the terms they know relating to sex and relationships.
3. Bring the groups together and discuss the words they have thought of.
4. Make one central list of the words; these are the words that shall be used throughout the programme. It is
unlikely that you will end up with all letters covered, only one word should be chosen for each body part, sexual
activity and similar.
- language use
- Sexual Welfare
- Diamond - Activity 1
- Platinum - Activity 1
- Queen Scout Award - Activity 1