Personal Safety Badge
Activity Packs, white board, pens, paper
1. Explain the dangers of playing on or near two of these:
2. Show you can use at least one of these codes:
Water Safety Code
3. Make up a safety code of your own choice. It could be for car passengers, train passengers or the playground.
4. Explain what you must do if a stranger starts to talk to you. What must you tell your parents or carers if you are going out without them?
5. Find out how and why you might contact a helpline like ChildLine, for example.
6. Explain the best ways to stay safe while online. Write down some common sense rules to follow while you are on the internet.
7. Memorise your address and your home telephone number or a parent’s mobile phone number.
- Personal Safety
- Personal Safety - Address
- Personal Safety - Codes
- Personal Safety - Dangers
- Personal Safety - Helplines
- Personal Safety - New code
- Personal Safety - Online Safety
- Personal Safety - Stranger