Learning the Law
Game to learn the Scout Law
Print of the Scout Law and Promise
1) In their patrols the senior Scouts have 10 minutes to teach the new members the Scout Law
2) The Troop regroups in a large circle
3) Pick one new Scout to start at random.
4) The first Scout says the first law
5) The next Scout along says the next law and so on.
6) Keep moving around the circle until someone gets a word wrong.
7) Restart with the next Scout and see how far they can get.
8) Keep repeating to re-enforce the learning.
- law and promise
- Membership Award
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements