Junk Food Jim
A physical fun game to help children learn about healthy eating, based on "What's the time Mr Wolf". Taken from POL
- The Beavers line up at one end of the hall. The leader stands at the other end of the hall with his/her back to the beavers.
- The beavers call out in unison "what can we eat, junk food Jim (or Jane)?"
- Jim replies by calling out the name of a food. If it is a healthy food, beavers take a step forward. For unhealthy food they must stay still. Any beavers who step forward for unhealthy food must go back to the start.
- If Jim calls out "Junk food", beavers must run back to the start. Jim will try and catch them. Any caught will join the leader and help him with catching on future rounds.
- Healthy Eating
- Healthy Eating Games
- Unhealthy eating
- Health and Fitness - Food
- Healthy Eating - Unhealthy Food