Storm the Castle
A game where the young people take turns in trying to break through the other teams 'Wall'.
1) Split the participants into two teams with equal numbers.
2) Have them line up across from each other (wih about the width of a person between each of them). They then need to hold the person next to them on the long bone.
3) A participant from one of the teams runs at the other wall.
4) If they break through the wall they take the people on either side of the break back to their wall. If they don't get through they join that wall.
5) Play alternates between the two teams.
6) The game ends if one team ends up with only one person left (or when the leader decides it should finish).
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements