Beavers will grow the following:
1. Mustard seeds and coriander seeds.
2. Plastic cups 25 x2
3. Cotton wool
1. Place some crunched up, damp napkin/tissue in a cup followed by a thin, damp layer of cotton wool. Leave a gap of about 2cm below the top of the pot.
2. Sprinkle a mixture of the mustard seeds on top of the cotton wool pressing them down lightly.
3. Leave the pot in a warm, light place and look daily for signs of growth which should happen after about 7 days. (Check that the cotton wool remains damp and add a little water if necessary.)
1. Place some compost in a cup.
2. Place some coriander seeds about 0.5cm deep.
3. Water well and place in a warm, light place such as near a windowsill.