Have a go at pretend sheep shearing in relay teams.
- Photocopy several sheep onto A4 paper
- Line the young people up at one end of the playing area in teams, at the opposite end of the playing area place several sheep for each team along with a pair of scissors
- The young people take it in turns to the other end of the playing area and cut out a sheep along the black line
- If there are any cuts into the sheep need fixing (marking) by the Vet (adult or Young Leader) with red marker. Large areas of white outside the black line are wasted fleece
- The winning team is the one with the best sheared sheep - not too many injuries or waste fleece