Devise and Perform a Puppet Show made in Previous Puppet Making Activities
Puppets, pen and paper, potential props to include in story.
The objective is design a six minute, three act (two minutes each) play with puppets.
The cubs will work in sixes and have forty minutes to
The cubs have forty minutes to:
1) Think of a theme, message or moral of the play.
2) Decide on the Introduction and Build Up for act one.
3) Decide on Problem or Drama for act two.
4) Decide on Resolution and Ending for act three.
5) Work out a basic script and events for each of the acts.
6) Practice what each puppet will do.
Use can be made of a narrator puppet to move the story along.
The Cubs then come back together as a pack to perform their play.