Chinese dragon lantern
Make and decorate a chinese paper lantern
Paper (template attached).
1. Print the Lantern (cut-out) worksheet.
2. Colour in the dragon.
3. Cut out the lantern, and the lanternâ€™s handle to the side of the dragon.
4. Fold the lantern in half, along the dotted line.
5. As folded, cut along the dashed lines.
7. Apply glue to the indicated area, and fix it to the back of the left panel of the
8. Apply glue to both ends of the lanternâ€™s handle and fix them to the inside-top
of the lantern.
- arts and crafts
- Chinese New Year
- Global Challenge
- paper lantern
- Creative - Colouring
- Global - Tradition