A game to demonstrate the importance of keeping dogs on a lead in the countryside.
- One beaver is the dog and another beaver is the dog owner and the rest of the beavers are sheep.
- The sheep line up at one end of room, and dog and owner hold hands in middle (eg dog on lead!). The sheep run to other end of hall, dog owner holds dog tightly so it can't catch sheep
- The sheep then run back and the owner lets the dog go so it is free to catch sheep
- Swap the dog and owner and retry
- After the game, discussed if 'sheep' felt more at risk when dog under control or out of control.
- Global - Country Code