Champion of the Ring
A version of dodgeball
* Two large foam balls
1. Cubs Scouts form a large circle, with one Six standing in the middle.
2. The Cubs in the circle throw two balls across the circle trying to hit those inside (knee height or below).
3. As Cubs are hit they rejoin the circle until there is just one left.
4. The remaining Sixes each take their turns inside the circle.
5. Finally each of the winners from the Sixes enter the circle and play to find the "champion of the ring".
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements