A guessing game
Approx 40 sunflower seeds per team (plus some for leaders) - check for allergies
1. Divide the colony in to 4 teams, giving each team 40 sunflower sees.
2. Two leaders stand in the centre of the meeting place with their own supply of sunflower seeds.
3. Taking it in turns, 1 beaver scout per team decides if they want to take one, two or three seeds up to the Leader.
4. They hide it/these in their hand and approach the leader. The leader guesses 1, 2 or 3.
5. If the leader is correct they keep the Beaver Scouts seeds.
6. If wrong, they must give the Beaver Scouts the number of sees they were hiding.
7. The winning team is the one with the most seeds.