Demonstrate how to be safe when cycling at night.
Hi Viz Vest, Dark Coat, Digital Camera
1. Explain why it is important to be seen when cycling.
2. Explain the meaning of flourescent and reflective
3. Dress one volunteer in the dark coat and another in the hi viz vest
4. Dim the lights if possible and take a picture using the digital camera and then show the YP the results.
5. Ask the cubs what else they can do to make themselves and their bikes visible
6. Discuss what extra care should be taken in rain, ice and snow