Simple friendship bracelet
A bracelet for Beavers or Cubs to give to a friend or keep themselves
Coloured Wool, scissors, safety pin.
1. You will only need to choose three colors of wool. Cut two pieces of each color at around 2 feet each. So total you should have 6 pieces of string. Keep the like colors together.
2. Loop all of the string together around your ring finger and tie two knots.
3. Tape the loop to a sturdy surface. Separate the colors. On the left side you should have one group of each color and you should have one group of each color on the right as well. If you separate them like this in the beginning, it will be easier in the next steps.
4. Take the outside color from the right side (in this case- blue) and cross it over to the left side (on the inside.)
5. Take the outside group/same color from the left and cross it over to the right side (on the inside.)
6. Grab the left group in one hand and the right group in the other and pull outward to tighten the design a little. You will only have to do this step in the beginning, eventually it won't need tightening. Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 over and over again until you get the bracelet as long as it needs to be to go around your wrist. It should go pretty fast.
7. When the bracelet is long enough, tie two or three knots at the end.
8. Then cut the extra string off and you are done!
- friendship challenge
- friendship, anti-bullying, knots, promise
- Creative - [NONE]
- Friendship - [NONE]
- Outdoor - Knots