Skin the snake
Jungle book game
How to Play:
1. Form into sixes, standing behind each other, legs apart.
2. Players hold the left hand of the player behind them by passing their right hand back between their
3. On â€œGo!â€, the last player lies down and the rest move backwards, passing over him/her. As players
reach the next player lying down, they lie down too.
4. When the last player lays down, he/she gets up and moves forward over the others, pulling them up
5. Players hold hands the whole time. First team up wins.
For more difficulty, make the teams larger by combining sixes.
- jungle book
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements