Scouts explore the local area answering questions about what is around them.
A set of questions about the local area.
Each patrol is given a question sheet, a clip board and a pencil to write down their answers. Answers can be found by observing their surroundings and working as a team. Use the attached Quiz sheet for ideas and adapt for your own town.
Examples of Questions:
1. What time does the local Library close?
2. How many steps are there leading up to the Church?
3. Which road is the Recycling Centre on?
4. What day of the week is the Grocery Store closed?
5. How many floors are there in the apartment block opposite the Library?
- community challenge
- Team challenge
- Community - Explore local area
- Community - Investigate