Recipe from the World Scout Jamboree cookbook. Makes 10 servings.
150 ml milk
440 ml wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1-2 tbsp margarine or oil for cooking
100-200 ml sugar for coating
* Wash your hands.
* Mix all the ingredients into a smooth batter.
* Add oil to a frying pan on a medium heat.
* With two tablespoons, transfer out the batter into the frying pan (approx 5 cm pieces).
* Fry until light brown, flip over and fry on the other side.
* Pour sugar into a bowl and coat the doughnuts.
* Eat as snack or dessert.