Paper Plate Pufferfish
Make Puffer fish out of paper plates
2 paper plates; card; paint; glue; scissors.
1. Fold back the top of a paper plate to make the puffer fish shape.
2. Cut the tail fin and other fins from the sides of another paper plate and glue them to the body paper plate.
3. Paint the fish and fins.
4. When the paint is dry cut spike shapes from card stock and glue them all over the body.
5. To finish glue on googly eyes or paint them on.
- painting, art, drawing, creative, disability
- puffer fish
- Imagination - Painting