a guessing game
blindfold - sweets (haribos)
- Cubs sit in a large circle and one child is blindfolded.
- Another child will be chosen and must say:
â€œSanta Santa, where's your sleigh?
Someone's come and taken it away
Guess who Guess who?â€
- The blindfolded child gets three guesses to identify the child who
spoke. The child who has the sleigh is next to be blindfolded.
- Cubs will start to realise quickly that they can disguise their
voices to give themselves a better chance of not getting caught.
- Give a sweet to the child who was Santa if they correctly identify
the thief, and one to the thief if Santa doesnâ€™t guess correctly
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements