Observation game where the fastest team to grab the ball at the end of the chain gets the points - only if they get the ball when the coin is on heads.
2 or more balls; coin
To set up eletric current, you need to form two or more teams of equal size.
(1) Divide the groups evenly, have each team member face the same direction, and have each team facing each other.
(2) Instruct each team to hold hands to form two (or more) long human chains.
(3) At the end of the two lines, place a chair with a small object (ball) on it.
(4) To play, have the two players at the front of the line watch the referee. Have everyone else close their eyes and face downward. Instruct everyone to be silent.
(5) For each round, the referee does the following: Flip a coin and quietly show it only to the first two players at the front of each team. Whenever the coin shows ÂHeads,Â the two people at the front of the line must squeeze the hand of the next person in line as quickly as possible. Whenever that players hand gets squeezed, he or she quickly continues to pass the electric currentÂ by squeezing the next persons hand, and so on.
As the electric currentÂ transfers along the line, the goal of the game is to be the first team to grab the object (the ball) on the chair. If heads was flipped and a team successfully grabs the ball, that team wins a point.
On the other hand, if the team grabs the ball but heads was not flipped, then the point goes to the other team. After each coin flip, wait several seconds and then flip again. Keep flipping until the coin shows Heads.
For a short game, the winner is the first team to score 10 points.