The session is designed for children to experience Forest School through simple introductory ideas. They will be given the opportunity to use tools and develop skills throughout the session.
â€¢ Circle Game. (Time designated to learning the childrenâ€™s names and developing ground rules and boundaries.)
â€¢ Leaf Printâ€™s. Gathering Resources/Creating (This activity allow the children to use the bow saw and imagination to create a natural id badge)
â€¢ Boggart Making. Gathering Resources/Creating (This activity is a lovely activity using natural resources to create a mystical woodland creature.
â€¢ Building a â€˜Fire Pitâ€™ Cooking dampner bread.
â€¢ Forest School game and circle time to finish.
- Backwoods Cooking - Embers
- Backwoods Cooking - Extinguish
- Backwoods Cooking - Prepare fire
- Backwoods Cooking - Stick
- Creative - Construction
- Global Conservation - Countryside Code
- Global Conservation - Recycling
- Global Conservation - Visit
- Naturalist - Tree Identification
- Outdoor - Review activity
- Outdoor - Skill