The Cubs should line up in their sixes at one end of the room.
- The first Cub in each six runs to the other end of the room and back.
- When he gets back to his six he must hold hands with the next member
of his six and run again.
- Keep repeating this until the whole six is running together.
- Once the whole six has run once the first runner drops off. Then they
run again and the second runner drops off. Repeat this until the whole six
is back and sitting down.
- First six all sitting down wins.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements