Zombie Daylight and Darkness
Zombie themed game in the dark
- Huge Torch!!
- Dark room
- Before the game, lay two lengths of rope about 25 feet apart in your play area to make start and finish lines.
- Then select someone to be the zombie hunter. This person will be stand just on the other side of the finish line.
- The zombies (other players) start behind the starting line and their goal is to be the first zombie to cross the finish line and then become the next zombie hunter.
- The game begins when the Zombie Hunter turns his/her back on the zombies and shouts, "Darkness" He/she then turns around and counts to five.
- While the Zombie Hunter is counting, the zombies walk quickly with their hands out (like zombies walk) and move towards the finish line.
- When the Zombie Hunter has finished counting to five he/she shouts, "Daylight!" and turns around quickly.
- The zombies must freeze instantly, because zombies hate daylight.
- If the Zombie Hunter catches anyone moving, that zombie must return to the starting line.
- Play continues until one of the participants crosses the line while the Zombie Hunter’s back is turned.
- That player then becomes the Zombie Hunter.
- If the game is going to fast consider increasing the length of the field or reduce the counting from 5 to 3. Note you can count as fast or as slow as you want.
Not big on the zombie theme then go with Vampires and when the Vampire Hunter yells daylight the Vampires must not only stop but also cover their faces so as to avoid the sunlight.
- halloween games
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements