Bingo cards with Highway Code signs to help reinforce the signs.
Downloads (partially reproduced from POL)
- Print off the Highway Code Bingo cards
- Give all participants 15 tokens (about the size of 1p/2p coins)
- Play the game of Bingo using the Highway Code signs. As Scouts match signs with their card, they cover the square with a counter
- Play the first round of the game by trying to make one line
- Once the first Scout has got a line, keep playing for a "full house"
If the game looks like it is dragging on, you can use "collective" descriptions (e.g. a sign you would see on the motorway)