Circle game where members of the troop answer questions If...such a thing happened
Ask the group to sit in a circle. Write 20 'IF' questions on cards and place them
(question down) in the middle of the circle. The first person takes a card, reads it out
and gives their answer, comment or explanation. The card is returned to the bottom
of the pile before the next person takes their card.
This is a simple icebreaker to get young people talking and listening to others in the
group. Keep it moving and don't play for too long. Write your own additional 'IF'
questions to add to the list.
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. If I gave you £10,000, what would you spend it on?
3. If you could watch your favourite movie now, what would it be?
4. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be?
5. If you could wish one thing to come true this year, what would it be?
6. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
7. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?
8. If you could be someone else, who would you be?
9. If you could have any question answered, what would it be?
10. If you could watch your favourite TV show now, what would it be?
11. If you could have any kind of pet, what would you have?
12. If you could do your dream job 10 years from now, what would it be?
13. If you had to be allergic to something, what would it be?
14. If you sat down next to Jesus on a bus, what would you talk about?
15. If money and time was no object, what would you be doing right now?
16. If you had one day to live over again, what day would you pick?
17. If you could eat your favourite food now, what would it be?
18. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
19. If you were sent to live on a space station for three months and only allowed
to bring three personal items with you, what would they be?
20. If you could buy a car right now, what would you buy?