From Guiding magazine Autumn 2013: A variation on Chinese Whispers
1. In their patrols, the girls should line up in single file, one behind the other. Only the first 2 girls in the line can have their eyes open, everyone else should close their eyes.
2. The first girl whispers something about herself to the second girl.
3. The second girl taps the third girl on the shoulder (the third girl can now open her eyes) and repeats the message - but without speaking! Seh can use lip-reading, signs and actions to pass her message along but cannot speak.
4. Each girl repeats this until it reaches the end of the line. The last girl then says loudly what she thinks the message was.
5. Afterwards discuss how it felt to not be able to speak and use words to pass the message along.
See attached document for complete original article.
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements