Test your camp cooking skills with a fun tasty treat for a camp night.
One of the 'Cub Year Of Adventure 2015' activities
Kebab sticks, plain biscuits, chocolate, marshmallows, wet wipes, paper plates.
1. Set up bowls with each ingredient.
2. Soak the kebab sticks in water for at least two hours before use.
3. Ask each Cub should put a piece of chocolate about two thirds the size of the biscuit onto one biscuit.
4. Toast a marshmallow on a stick over a fire. When it is lightly toasted, even starting to sag quickly put the marshmallow on the chocolate and put the second biscuit on the top and press together as this helps the chocolate to melt
5. Now your Cubs can enjoy some s’mores.
Tip: Brief the Cubs on the safety rules when around a campfire and hygiene rules when cleaning.