Medicine Safety - o Talk about the medicine rules
talk about the rules and then play a game
signs saying true false
Talk about the medicine rules
1. Medicines should only be taken when you are sick. They are not for well
2. Never take medicine that belongs to someone else. It may make you sick.
3. Never take anything from the medicine cabinet by yourself. Ask an adult
4. Never eat, drink, or play with any container that is not familiar to you. It
o Play true false again with these
1. Am I wearing purple?
may contain chemicals that are harmful or poisonous.
2. Are you wearing red?
3. Is my hair green?
4. Is it raining?
5. Did you go to school today?
6. Did you brush your teeth today?
7. Is it ok to go to the medicine cabinet?
8. Is it ok to take medicine on your own?
9. Is it ok to eat tablets on your own, even if they look like sweets?
10. You find a coke bottle in the shed, is it ok to drink from it?
11. Is today Monday?
12. Are my shoes yellow with purple spots?
- medicine safety
- safety in the home
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements