A wide game best played in the dusk or dark
- Rope off an area (near some trees if possible) which becomes the 'castle'. Place some 'treasure' in the castle (e.g. a plastic bottle filled with rice)
- A Leader guards the castle while the Cub Scouts have to raid the castle and steal the treasure.
- The guard has a torch and shines it on any Cub Scouts approaching
- If they are caught in the torchlight, they are out, and are jailed in the castle. (The only way to free them is to liberate the treasure without getting caught!)
- When the castle is finally liberated the treasure is shaken loudly to signal the end of the game