A Bright Spark!
A quiet game - Similar to Wink Murder.
1. The Beaver Scouts sit/stand in a circle.
2. One Beaver Scout is taken to one side and closes their eyes.
3. The Leader selects one of the Beaver Scouts in the circle to be a 'small spark'.
4. The Beaver Scout outside the circle returns to try and discover who the spark is before it sets alight to the whole colony.
5. The spark can spread the fire by winking at other Beaver Scouts who start to 'flare' (by rubbing their hands above their heads to look like a flame).
- circle game
- Quiet game
- wink murder
- Disability Awareness - Quiet game