Make mini Pizza in Frying Pan
Frying Pan, Gas Burner/hob
Frying Pan Pizza recipe:
8oz (225g) plain flour half teaspoon salt herbs
4-5 tablespoons oil
4 tablespoons tomato puree 14 oz (400g) tinned tomatoes 4oz (100g) topping (see below) 5 slices cheese or grated Cheese
(topping: you could use ham, cooked bacon pepperoni, tuna, pineapple, onions, peppers, mushrooms etc on top)!
1. Put flour, salt, pinch of herbs in bowl - add 2 tablespoons of oil and 4 tablespoons of water
2. Mix together gently and knead well
3. Turn onto floured board and roll out to fit frying pan - or make them in to mini ones
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in frying pan, add base and cook until golden brown underneath. Turn over, spread top with tomato puree, add tomatoes, topping and then cheese.
5. Cook for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
This will fit a 12-14" frying pan - patrols/six of 4/5 usually make 1 or 2 each!!!