Beaded Flag Badge
Make a beaded flag badge (St George, St Andrew, Union Flag/Union Jack)
Seed Beads in appropriate colours, safety pins, instructions, pliers.
1. Select the correct sized safety pins. (Note the size given here is for standard uk safety pins with a loop at the end).
2. Open your safety pin and carefully thread the beads as shown.
3. An adult should use a pair of pliers to open the loop on the final safety pin.
4. Open the pin and carefully thread the loops of the pins onto it, taking them round to the opposite side of the pin. Make sure you keep them in the right order.
5. Close the safety pin and use pliers to close the loop.
- St Andrew
- St George
- union flag
- Union jack
- Creative - Craft
- Creative Activity - Explain
- Creative Activity - Knowledge
- Creative Activity - Take part
- Global - Tradition
- My Faith - Customs
- My Faith - Stories