Simply laying a table ready for a meal.
1. Clear the table. If it has things on the table top or chairs, then take them off and put them somewhere else. You want to make sure there is enough room for everything.
2. Put on a tablecloth. This will make clean up easier and will make the table look nicer.
3. (Optional) Put a centrepiece on the table. This could be a vase of flowers, or a sculpture. If you choose to use one, make sure it's small and place it in the centre of the table.
4. Put out plates and bowls. Plates should be set at each chair. If there are a few, stack them starting with the biggest at the bottom and keep moving up.
5. Set the Cutlery out either side of the plates and bowls.