IGG Interest Badge Guide Personal Safety option 01
Discuss what a risk is and how you can recognise risks to yourself and your friends in different scenarios. List ways that you can reduce or remove those risks. Decide whether the benefit of the activity outweighs the risks involved (Patrol discussion)
• Give each patrol the following list (see overleaf)
• Each Patrol to list the benefits and risks for each activity
• How can the risks be removed or reduced?
• Do the benefits of taking part outweigh the risks?
1. Playing on a trampoline
2. Going to town with your friends
3. Going to the movies at night
4. Going to school walking or on your bicycle
- Guide Interest Badge
- interest badge
- Personal Safety
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements