Spot the Star
1. Get the Girls to make a circle
2. Ask one girl to volunteer, explain that she is not the DETECTIVE so she must leave the room, while the STAR is being picked
3. Pick one girl in the circle to be the 'STAR'. She has to decide a movement which the rest of the group must follow. Throughout the game she keeps changing the movement which all the girls must follow immediately.
4. When the movement has started, bring the DETECTIVE back into the room and into the center of the circle.
5. Explain that she has three guesses to decide who the STAR is. She has to try and spot when the star changes movement and the rest of the group follow her lead.
- Group Games
- observation game
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements