IGG INTEREST BADGE Ladybird Medicine Safety Option 01
Learn the medicine safety rules
Copy of safety rules
This activity is for a discussion with the group as a whole. This should be done before doing any other medicine safety activity.
Medicine can help people get better when they are sick. Unfortunately medicine is also the leading cause of accidental poisoning in small children, along with household cleaners and personal care products such as mouthwash and nail polish.
Safety rules for Ladybirds:
1. Medicines should only be taken when you are sick; they are not for well people.
2. Never take medicine that belongs to someone else; it may make you sick.
3. Never take anything from the medicine cabinet by yourself; ask an adult for help.
4. Never eat, drink, or play with any container that is not familiar to you; it may contain chemicals that are harmful or poisonous.
Trefoil News Autumn 2018
Attachments/Template needed for activity? Yes
- Interest Badge , Ladybird Medicine Safety
- interest badge, Ladybird Medicine Safety, Option 1, Safety Rules
- safety rule
- Trefoil News Autumn 2018
This activity doesn't complete any badge requirements