To represent million hands initiative by showing we all need a helping hand sometimes. When done all the hands can be joined in a circle with the million hands logo in the middle.
- Sheet of paper or thin card
- Colouring pencils
- Scissors if they are confident users for this tricky shape
- Hand (fingers spread) placed on A4 card.
- Child draws round hand.
- Places other hand on opposite side of card and asks another child to draw round it for them.
- Child colours/decorates both hands.
- Hands are cut out.