Creating a forest face using air-dry clay.
Natural items around the area for the decoration (moss, twigs, leaves etc etc)
1. Find a suitable tree for your forest face. (Permissions may be required, however not for us)
2. Choose an area on the tree where you would like your design to go. Apply a thick layer of clay to the tree to create the base of your face.
3. Start applying your decorations to create features on your face, eg use moss and leaves as hair, use an acorn for the nose. You could also use a stick to help draw details such as eyebrows.
4. Will you choose to create a happy face, a wise face or a scary face.
5. At the end of the evening you could take your face home or leave it on the tree until the following week.
- Skills - Activity
- Skills - Creative