Learn what makes a community. Make your own community tree ( Community )
The Guides will learn what makes a community and identify how many communities they belong to.
Give each Patrol paper and markers.
Instruct them to:
• Write the word Community in the centre of the page.
• Draw a circle around the word community.
• Draw arrows facing outwards from the circle
• Write what amenities are in your City/ Town or village on the arrows. (As many arrows as you wish.
• When you have completed this, draw arrows facing into your list and place the word Guide on the amenities that Guiding could support.
Discussion to follow on how this would work in your Community