Colour changing milk experiment is an explosion of colours
red, yellow, blue and green food colours
washing up liquid
1) pour about 1cm of milk in a dish - allow to settle
2) add I drop of each food colouring close to each other in the middle of the dish of milk
3) put the end of a cotton bud in the centre of the milk. Do not mix.
4) put a drop of washing up liquid on another cotton bud an put in the centre of the milk again, leave it here for 10-15 seconds, see what happens
5) add another drop of washing up liquid to the cotton bud and watch the colours burst try the cotton bud in other areas of the milk