Spiritual Reflection for Beavers / Cubs allowing them to think about the world around them and to help create a more tolerant and caring society by thinking about what upsets them and understanding what upsets them can upset others.
The five principles of spiritual development
1. To develop and inner discipline and training.
2. To be involved in corporate (group) activities with others.
3. To understand the world around them.
4. To help create a more tolerant and caring society.
5. To discover the need for spiritual reflection.
Paper and pencils. Print off the PDF as attached. Please make sure that the printer properties are set to Fit in Page as the circles go slightly out of boundary otherwise.
Discuss the process of completing the circles - we used short sentences and a little drawing in each circle.
Please make sure that the printer properties are set to Fit in Page as the circles go slightly out of boundary otherwise.
Discuss the circles with others after to learn what upsets others and makes others happy etc.
- beliefs and attitude
- Faith Badge
- faiths and beliefs
- My World
- spiritual development
- thinking activities
- world badge
- Faith - Read
- Faith - Write
- World - Worship