Identify Harmful Substances and what impact they can have on your health.(Smoking)
Leaflets on the dangers of Tobacco.
Copy of the quiz, “Smoking - Fact or Fiction” for each girl.
Large sheets of paper
Markers for each Patrol
To appreciate the importance of being able to make good choices with regard to drugs
This Badge has 4 options of which 4 must be completed
This activity will raise awareness of the dangers of smoking
• Ask each Patrol to make a collage showing the dangers of smoking.
• Give each girl a copy of the Fact or Fiction quiz.
• When they have completed the quiz ask each Patrol to say what they have learned about smoking.
Answers to quiz:
1. Yes; 2. No; 3. Yes; 4. Yes;
5. Yes; 6. Yes; 7. No; 8. Yes;
9. Yes; 10. Yes; 11. Yes; 12. Yes;
13. Yes; 14. Yes; 15. Yes; 16. No;
17. Yes; 18. Yes.